Sunday, January 27, 2013

Letter

A Thankful Letter to God:

I sat down and made a list of all that came to mind of the things you, God, have done for me in my 60+ years of life.  It is an amazing list and reminds me that I can have no regrets for choosing to embrace the cross and atoning death of Christ and to live for You.  Even through the tougher times, you have taught me to trust in You and have learned to share your forgiveness and grace with others.  You have taught me to engage with my family and friends and have taken me to lands far away to form relationships with people of different cultures.

I am looking forward to all that you have in store for me this year and the years to come. I am especially anticipating your work in BIO and Women's Bible Study and where you would have me engage in the community.  Nepal and its new and vibrant church, the needs of the women and the funeral and burial needs still tug at my hear.

Tim and Andy, Jr.

I am especially thankful for my husband and everything about him.  His godly character, creativity, fix-it mentality, love for family and servant's heart have impacted my life so greatly I cannot put it into words.
Use me, Lord, and keep me #WONDERSTRUCK and so grateful for your wonderful gifts in my life.  #1000GIFTS

No comments:

Post a Comment