Monday, January 21, 2013

Hope

Hope is what gives me purpose for each new day.  Hope is Jesus.  Jesus made a way for me to have clean slate, gives me living water to nourish me each day and His word for my food.  But I also have a future based on his completion of God's requirement of death in order to be reconciled with Him.  It is done...there is no need to dwell on failures and disappointments.  There is hope for each new day and each new minute.

I noticed today many people sitting with their cardboard signs asking for money and food.    Give me your heart Lord for these people.  I did decide to give what I had to one man and then only had one dollar!  How sad.  But he was very thankful and said, "God bless you!"  Give me your love for people and a desire that they also can #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK.

Favorite song:  Blessings, Laura Story

No comments:

Post a Comment