Friday, January 25, 2013

Dream

To dream....

In August I wrote in my journal:

My dream:  To be part of a community of believers to grow together as we grow in our faith and make a difference in the world.

In November a prayer:

That I would rely on God's power to impact women's lives for change and growth.  Help me step out in faith to accomplish that.

I can believe that God is powerful enough to accomplish these dreams and He is beginning to fulfill those dreams in BIO and Women's Bible Study at FBC.  There were times that I thought these were impossible, but thanks to a group of couples and church and the vision of Karlee I can see God moving!  #LIVEWONDERSTRUCK

Dream fulfilled for my 60th birthday last year...my whole family together.


Together at Wind River Ranch in Colorado
A future dream is to volunteer on a biblical archaeological dig in Israel.


Biblical Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment