Friday, January 21, 2011

Thursday

I, Kathy, began the day doing laundry and I bent over in a way that my back went out. I was rather upset about it! I spent the entire day laying low and taking my trusty back spasm pills. Randy prayed for me and then had the class pray for me. Two of the female students came over on their tea break to express their concern and pray for me. This really meant a lot to me. By evening, I was doing better and got through the day without a back spasm. Thank you to all at home who were praying. I am sure all the prayers were effective!

While Kathy rested in the evening I (Tim) joined Randy and the overseer of Lanka Bible College, Ben and his wife Angela for dinner. It was great to learn more about the history of the college as well as his vision for the future. He was very encouraging to Randy and spoke very highly of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment